UPA is committed to protecting your privacy and is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Australia) for collection of your personal information via this website.
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
We do not share information captured from our website with anyone outside of UPA.
We take your privacy very seriously.
The information we collect about you is limited for use in the following ways:
• to process your inquiries through our ‘Contact Us’ form.
• the review of statistical use of our website.
We will only collect your information when:
• You send us an email or
• You subscribe to receive our newsletter and other information material
• You give us any personal information when using the ‘Contact Us’ form
If we require further information from you, we will contact you either by phone, in writing & or email.
What information is collected?
If you choose to provide us with your personal information through this website, it will generally be limited to:
• Your personal contact details (name, address, phone number, email address)
All information is held securely. To ensure your privacy is protected, your information will not be disclosed outside of UPA.
Who will have access to your personal information?
All personal information provided to UPA via this website will only be seen or used by persons employed by UPA and our contracted service providers (eg, Web Developers who are bound by privacy legislation). The only other time external entities will have access to your personal information is if:
• We are required to provide your information to others for purposes relating to public safety and law enforcement.
Security of your personal information
We take precautions to ensure the security of personal information by storing it in a secure environment.
This website has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration to your personal information under our control. However, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom it is intended. If you send us any personal information by email it is sent at your own risk.
If you provide UPA with confidential information;
• You have the right to ask for a copy of these details at any time.
• You have the right to request removal or update of your details at any time.
To request update or delete your information, wish to stop receiving information, ask questions about privacy or register a complaint regarding privacy and your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (02) 8998 5600.