UPA can offer residential respite accommodation to give both you and your carer a break. Respite care suits people who need carer support for most tasks and can be for a few days through to a few weeks at a time.

To access residential respite care, you will first need a free assessment with a member of an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT, or ACAS in Victoria). An ACAT member will talk to the person who needs care about their current situation and work out if they are eligible to receive residential respite care. The ACAT will also explain the type of care they require. Residential respite can be accessed for up to 63 days each financial year. This time can be extended in lots of 21 days if an assessment finds that this extra time is necessary.

Find the right care…

Home Care

The United Protestant Association of New South Wales have a total of 24 retirement villages scattered throughout New South Wales,

Residential Care

Retirement Villages

We also offer…