UPA believes that every person has the right to live in peace and dignity, with respect and security, irrespective of age.
We operate 17 residential aged care facilities which provide a broad range of care options and accommodation for older people who are no longer able to live independently.
We aim to provide a well-maintained, comfortable home-like environment with experienced caring staff who respect residents’ individual needs and preferences.
We work in partnership with our residents and their families to deliver high-quality, person centred, needs based care.
How much will I have to pay?
It’s important to understand the different fees and charges before signing up to any aged care services. Australia’s aged care system contains a few different fees, and not all fees necessarily apply to everyone. For an easy-to-understand introduction to aged care costs please click here: Residential Aged Care Costs
Click on a link below for residential accommodation near to you:
- Carramar NSW – Heiden Park Lodge
- Casino NSW – Richmond Lodge
- Dubbo NSW – Bracken House
- Henty NSW – Myoora Homestead
- Holbrook NSW – Holbrook Village
- Howlong NSW – Oolong Residential Care
- Jindera NSW – Jindera Gardens
- Lavington NSW – Murray Vale Shalem
- Molong NSW – Prunus Lodge
- Orange NSW – Ascott Gardens
- Pendle Hill NSW – Melrose Lodge
- Stanwell Park NSW – Frank & Jess Kennett Home
- Ulmarra NSW – Rathgar Lodge
- Wagga Wagga NSW – Gumleigh Gardens
- Wahroonga NSW – TRA Aged Care
- Wallsend NSW – Woodlands Lodge
- Yeoval NSW – Yeoval Aged Care