UPA Home Care North Coast Wins Best in Aged Care & Wellbeing
UPA HOME CARE North Coast has been named the best in Aged Care & Wellbeing, winning the award at the Ballina Business Excellence Awards.
UPA North Coast Home Care Manager, said that she and the entire team were delighted for the recognition.
“We work very hard for our clients and their families,” said Kim. “They come first, always, and so for the organisation to win this award, it’s really special for all of us.”
UPA has been in the Care Services Industry for over 75 years and is a not-for-profit charity organisation. The community is at the heart of everything they do, so it’s no surprise that UPA North Coast Home Care took out the award.
You can contact UPA North Coast Home Care on 1300 026 594.
UPA Regional Newsletters for downloading – Keep Up With UPA Regional News…
Click on a link below to download a Region’s latest newsletters. Should you encounter any problems with downloading a newsletter or you would like a copy sent to you through the mail, please contact UPA Head Office on: Email: email@example.com
- Central West Newsletter June – July 2020
- Heiden Happenings June 2020
- Holbrook Hostel Village Newsletter May 2020
- Hunter Home Care Winter 2020 Newsletter
- Hunter Self Care Village Bulletin Winter 2020
- Melrose Monitor June 2020
- Murray Vale Shalem Hostel Newsletter June 2020
- News @ The Laurels June 2020
- North Coast Chatter Newsletter June 2020
- Seaside Hamlet June 2020
- Sydney Home Care Community Chat June 2020
- Sydney North June Newslink 2020
- Western Region Mail June, July 2020
- Woodlands Lodge Bulletin Winter 2020