UPA Home Care North Coast Wins Best in Aged Care & Wellbeing
UPA HOME CARE North Coast has been named the best in Aged Care & Wellbeing, winning the award at the Ballina Business Excellence Awards.
Kim Ryall-Manley, UPA North Coast Home Care Manager, said that she and the entire team were delighted for the recognition.
“We work very hard for our clients and their families,” said Kim. “They come first, always, and so for the organisation to win this award, it’s really special for all of us.”
UPA has been in the Care Services Industry for over 75 years and is a not-for-profit charity organisation. The community is at the heart of everything they do, so it’s no surprise that UPA North Coast Home Care took out the award.
You can contact UPA North Coast Home Care on 1300 026 594.
UPA Regional Newsletters for downloading – Keep Up With UPA Regional News…
Click on a link below to download a Region’s latest newsletters. Should you encounter any problems with downloading a newsletter or you would like a copy sent to you through the mail, please contact UPA Head Office on: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central West Newsletter Dec-Jan
- Gumleigh Gardens September Newsletter 2019
- Holbrook Village Hostel Newsletter
- Hunter Region Village Bulletin Summer 2019-20
- Knightleigh Cottages, The Rock Summer Newsletter 2019
- Murray Riverina Homecare Community March 2019 Newsletter
- Murray Vale Village Newsletter -September- 2019
- Murray Vale Shalem Hostel Newsletter March 2019
- North Coast Chatter Newsletter May 2019
- Oolong Chatter August 2019
- Sydney North Newslink February 2019
- Wagga Home Care September Newsletter 2019
- Wagga Home Care October Newsletter 2019
- Western Region Mail August 2019
- Woodlands Lodge Spring Bulletin 2019
- WT Wilson Homes Summer Newsletter 2019