UPA Home Care North Coast Wins Best in Aged Care & Wellbeing
UPA HOME CARE North Coast has been named the best in Aged Care & Wellbeing, winning the award at the Ballina Business Excellence Awards on the weekend.
Kim Ryall-Manley, UPA North Coast Home Care Manager, said that she and the entire team were delighted for the recognition.
“We work very hard for our clients and their families,” said Kim. “They come first, always, and so for the organisation to win this award, it’s really special for all of us.”
UPA has been in the Care Services Industry for over 75 years and is a not-for-profit charity organisation. The community is at the heart of everything they do, so it’s no surprise that UPA North Coast Home Care took out the award.
You can contact UPA North Coast Home Care on 1300 026 594.
UPA Regional Newsletters for downloading – Keep Up With UPA Regional News…
Click on a link below to download a Region’s latest newsletters. Should you encounter any problems with downloading a newsletter or you would like a copy sent to you through the mail, please contact UPA Head Office on: Email: email@example.com
- Central West Newsletter December 2018 – January 2019
- Gumleigh Gardens December 2018 Newsletter
- Gumleigh Gardens Spring Newsletter 2018
- Gumleigh Gardens Newsletter January 2019
- Holbrook Hostel Village Newsletter January 2018
- Knightleigh Cottages, The Rock Summer Newsletter 2019
- Murray Vale Village Newsletter December 2018
- Murray Vale Shalem Newsletter December 2018
- North Coast Chatter December 2018
- Oolong Chatter November 2018
- Park Hall Village Newsletter December 2018
- Riverina Murray Home Care Community Newsletter December 2018
- Sydney North Newsletter June 2018
- Sydney North July Newsletter 2018
- Western Region Mail December 2018
- WoodLands Summer Bulletin 2018
- WT Wilson Homes Summer Newsletter 2019