UPA villages offer regular social activities, 24 hour emergency call systems, home and garden maintenance all in a supportive and caring environment. Communal facilities are also a common feature in UPA’s retirement villages where residents, their families and friends can enjoy a wide variety of services and amenities. Depending on the village, these can include a library, barbeque area, cafes and internet rooms.
For the residents enjoyment and relaxation there are hairdressers, wellness rooms, chapels, pastoral support and private lounge or garden areas where they can relax and enjoy total peace and solitude if they desire. In some cases, our villages are co-located with an aged care centre allowing Ageing in Place for its residents.
Each UPA retirement village offers different styles of accommodation and amenities as well as different policies regarding pets, visitors, parking etc. For information regarding a UPA Retirement Village, please refer to the links below.
Note: You may have to pay a Departure Fee when you leave a UPA village.
UPA Retirement Villages are located in:
- Beechworth VIC – Hillsborough Village
- Culcairn NSW – The Elms Retirement Village
- Dubbo NSW – Lillimur Cottages
- Dubbo NSW – Oxley Village
- East Maitland NSW – Ellimatta Village
- Henty NSW – Myoora Self Care
- Lavington NSW – Murray Vale Self Care
- Maryland NSW – Sarina Court
- Molong NSW – Molong Lodge
- Orange NSW – Astill Court
- Orange NSW – Kooroonga Lodge
- Orange NSW – Sunset Vista Village
- Pendle Hill NSW – Melrose Retirement Village
- Stanwell Park NSW – Hillcrest Village
- The Rock NSW – Knightleigh Cottages
- Wagga Wagga NSW – Gumleigh Gardens
- Wahroonga NSW – St Ermes Court
- Wahroonga NSW – Rosetta Park
- Wahroonga NSW – Redleaf Apartments
- Wallsend NSW – Woodlands Place
- Wallsend NSW – Woodlands Grove
- West Wyalong NSW – WT Wilson Homes
- Wodonga VIC – Park Hall Village
Or you can go direct to the Contact Page for a UPA Regional Administration Office contact details.