Paro is a therapeutic robot baby harp seal, intended to be very cute and to have a calming effect on patients in hospitals and residents of nursing homes. Paro responds to sounds and can learn names, including its own. It can simulate emotions such as surprise and happiness.
Click on the link below to see Paro with Residents of UPA Murray Vale Shalem Facility in Albury.
Click on a link below to download a District or Region’s latest Newsletter. Should you encounter
any problems with downloading a report or would like to be sent a copy, please contact Head Office on:
District & Regions Newsletters for download:
- Ascot Gardens, Orange Newsletter June 2017
- Central West Newsletter June-July 2017
- Dubbo Minnie Mail May 2017
- Holbrook Village Newsletter MAY 2017
- Yeoval Aged Care Newsletter – Next issue to be loaded shortly
- Murray River Region Newsletters – Next issue to be loaded shortly
- Riverina District Newsletters – Next issue to be loaded shortly
- North Coast Region Newsletters – Next issue to be loaded shortly
- Hunter Bulletin Winter 2017
- Sydney North Newslink June 2017
- Sydney District Newsletters – Next issue to be loaded shortly